OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS: You must be 18 years old or older to enter. In certain contests, the age limit may be raised to 21 years old or older. You must live in the Tampa Bay area and be a Florida resident, with a Florida photo I.D. to win. One prize winner per household allowed. A winner is allowed to win one contest one time every 30 days. If you win a contest, you will not be eligible to win again for 30 days. There are special exceptions to this rule. When you win in a major station contest that involves cash and/or other prizing, a winner is only allowed to win one time during the duration of this major station contest. In this occasion, separate customized contest rules will be posted with the major station contest, so that there is no confusion. Employees of Cox Media Group, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, print or promotion agencies and the immediate families of each are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes only spouses, parents and children.
- PRIZES: Cox Media Group/The Station reserves the sole discretion to select prizes. Cox Media Group/The Station reserves the sole discretion to substitute prizes, when necessary, without warning. Where applicable, winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes or fees on prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
- CONDITIONS OF WINNING: Prize winners agree to the use of their name, photo likeness and/or voice for the purpose of trade or other promotional purposes without compensation. As a condition of receiving a prize, the winner must come to the Cox Media Group offices where they must show Florida photo identification and complete and sign the a Prize Receipt & Release Form.
- ODDS OF WINNING: will depend on the number of actual participating listeners.
- WINNERS LIST: Cox Media Group will disclose winners as required by law. For a list of winners, send a separate self-addressed stamped envelope to “Winners List,” c/o Cox Media Group, 11300 4th Street N., Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716.
- MISCELLANEOUS: By entering the contest, each contestant agrees to release Cox Media Group, their parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or injuries or damages sustained in connection with the use of the prize. Cox Media Group are not responsible for any taxes, liabilities or damages which may arise from the awarding of any and all prizes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.