Some Taco Bell Employees Set Off Fireworks Inside the Restaurant . . . Then Watched the Place Burn..

Oh wow.... It would suck to be in the drive-thru waiting when this happened...

Taco Bell has been known to cause A FIRE INSIDE, figuratively.  But some employees just made it happen literally.

Last Monday . . . just after the Fourth of July . . . the employees at a Taco Bell in Nashville thought it would be a good idea to set off some fireworks INSIDE the restaurant.

It was caught on the surveillance cameras.  They locked the place up to keep customers out . . . ran around with fireworks in their hands . . . then went into the men’s bathroom and ignited some kind of firework in a trash can.

Then they came up with the BRILLIANT plan to do the same thing in a trash can in the main dining room, and film it on their phones.  They went outside to get a better view . . . but then realized that they’d accidentally locked themselves out.

While they watched the explosions, one of the fireworks ignited a full-on fire in the restaurant.  So they called 911, and firefighters came to put out the blaze.  It caused more than $30,000 in damage.

On AirHOT 101.5 - Tampa Bay's NEW Hit Music Logo

The Latest from Miguel & Holly







mobile apps

Everything you love about hot1015tampabay.com and more! Tap on any of the buttons below to download our app.

amazon alexa

Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!