Posted: September 06, 2018
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “$200,000 CASH” Keyword Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to (i) legal U.S. residents who are 18 years or older and the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence at the time of entry; and (ii) residing in the listening area for any of the following radio stations: WBLI (Long Island, NY), WPUP (Athens, GA), WPYO (Orlando, FL), WAPE (Jacksonville, FL), WPOI (Tampa, FL), WFLC (Miami, FL), KCYY (San Antonio, TX), WWKA (Orlando, FL), KWEN (Tulsa, OK), WNGC (Arcade/Athens, GA), WTSH (Arcade/Athens, GA), WHKO (Dayton, OH), KKBQ (Houston, TX), KSMG (San Antonio, TX), WWRM (Tampa, FL), KRAV (Tulsa, OK), WGMG (Athens, GA), WSB-FM (Atlanta, GA), WSRV (Atlanta), WEZI (Jacksonville, FL), , WFEZ (Miami, FL), WDUV (Tampa, FL), WJGL-F2 HD2 (Jacksonville, FL), WOKV F-2 HD2 (Jacksonville, FL), WCFB (Orlando, FL), KGLK (Houston, TX), KTKX (San Antonio, TX), WJGL (Jacksonville, FL), WXXJ (Jacksonville, FL), WMMO (Orlando, FL), KJSR (Tulsa, OK), WXGL (Tampa, FL), WBAB (Long Island, NY), WHQT (Miami, FL), and WALR (Atlanta) (each, a “Station”; collectively, the “Stations”).
Please note: WTSH (Arcade/Athens) will only announce Keywords for this Sweepstakes on weekdays September 17, 2018 through September 21, WSB-FM (Atlanta, GA) will only announce Keywords for this Sweepstakes on weekdays from September 24, 2018 through October 19, 2018. In the event your Station is not announcing Keywords during certain days of the Sweepstakes Period, you may listen to any other Station during the relevant Listen Time to hear the Keyword and enter as set forth below.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. Employees of Cox Radio, Inc. (“Sponsor”), any Station, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
The $200,000 CASH Keyword Sweepstakes will be branded on the following Stations under the following name(s):
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 7:59 a.m. Eastern Time (“E.T.”) on September 17, 2018 and end at 3:15 p.m. E.T. on October 19, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, listen to any Station starting at the following times: 8:00 a.m. ET, 9:00 a.m. ET, 10:00 a.m. ET, 11:00 a.m. ET, 12:00 p.m. ET, 1:00 p.m. ET, 2:00 p.m. ET and/or 3:00 p.m. ET (each, a “Listen Time”). During each Listen Time for each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, a unique keyword will be announced (“Keyword”). In the event your Station is not announcing Keywords during certain days of the Sweepstakes Period, you may listen to any other Station during the relevant Listen Time to hear the
Keyword and enter as set forth below.
To enter the drawing for any Listen Time, you must text the Keyword to 70123 no later than fifteen (15) minutes after the Listen Time when the Keyword is announced, AND Sponsor must receive your text message with the correct Keyword no later than fifteen (15) minutes after the Listen Time when the Keyword is announced. Each text received consistent with the foregoing and these Official Rules will result in one (1) entry into the drawing for the applicable Listen Time (each, an “Entry”).
After receipt of all eligible Entries for a given Listen Time Keyword, Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible Entries received for such Listen Time Keyword and select one (1) potential winner. For the avoidance of doubt, this is a national sweepstakes and each Listen Time Drawing is conducted from among all eligible Entries received from eligible entrants.
Limit one (1) Entry per person for each Listen Time.
There will be a total of two hundred (200) Keywords announced during the Sweepstakes Period and sponsor will conduct two hundred (200) Listen Time Drawings, with one (1) winner for each Listen Time Drawing (as further set forth below).
Message and data rates may apply. By texting the Keyword to 70123, you consent to receive one (1) automated reply text per entry to the number you provided Sponsor regarding your entry or this Sweepstakes. You understand that consent is not required to make a purchase. The text message you send is your electronic signature agreeing to these terms and to giving electronic written consent to receive informational automated text messages from Sponsor regarding your entry or this Sweepstakes Text and data rates apply – participants will be charged for sending and receiving under this Sweepstakes according to his/her carriers’ rate plan(s). You are also agreeing to receive voice calls from Sponsor and/or affiliates in connection with your entry text. To stop at any time, text STOP to 70123.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by Sponsor’s Privacy Policies which are hereby incorporated by reference:
http://www.wbli.com/privacy_policy/ (WBLI, Long Island, NY)
http://www.powerathens.com/privacy_policy/ (WPUP, Athens, GA)
http://www.power953.com/privacy_policy/ (WPYO, Orlando, FL)
http://www.wape.com/privacy_policy/ (WAPE, Jacksonville, FL)
http://www.hits973.com/privacy_policy/ (WFLC, Miami, FL)
http://www.hot1015tampabay.com/privacy_policy/ (WPOI, Tampa, FL)
http://www.y100fm.com/privacy_policy/ (KCYY, San Antonio, TX)
http://www.k923orlando.com/privacy_policy/ (WWKA, Orlando, FL)
http://www.k95tulsa.com/privacy_policy/ (KWEN, Tulsa, OK)
http://www.yourgeorgiacountry.com/privacy_policy/ (WNGC/WTSH, Arcade, GA)
http://www.k99online.com/privacy_policy/ (WHKO, Dayton, OH)
http://www.thenew93q.com/privacy_policy/ (KKBQ, Houston, TX)
http://www.magic1053.com/privacy_policy/ (KSMG, San Antonio, TX)
http://www.mymagic949.com/privacy_policy/ (WWRM, Tampa, FL)
http://www.mix965tulsa.com/privacy_policy/ (KRAV, Tulsa, OK)
http://www.magic1021.com/privacy_policy/ (WGMG, Athens, GA)
http://www.power1061.com/privacy_policy/ (WJGL-F2, Jacksonville, FL)
http://www.easy1065.com/privacy_policy/ (WEZI, Jacksonville, FL)
http://www.b985.com/privacy_policy/ (WSB-FM, Atlanta, GA)
http://www.wduv.com/privacy_policy/ (WDUV, Tampa, FL)
http://www.easy93.com/privacy_policy/ (WFEZ, Miami, FL)
http://www.houstonseagle.com/privacy_policy/ (KGLK, Houston, TX)
http://www.eaglesanantonio.com/privacy_policy/ (KTKX, San Antonio, TX)
http://www.969theeagle.com/privacy_policy/ (WJGL, Jacksonville, FL)
http://www.x1065.com/privacy_policy/ (WXXJ, Jacksonville, FL)
http://www.wmmo.com/privacy_policy/ (WMMO, Orlando, FL)
http://www.1033theeagle.com/privacy_policy/ (KJSR, Tulsa, OK)
http://www.1073theeagle.com/privacy_policy/ (WXGL, Tampa, FL)
http://www.wbab.com/privacy_policy/ (WBAB, Long Island, NY)
http://www.971theriver.com/privacy_policy/ (WSRV, Atlanta, GA)
http://www.myhot995.com/privacy_policy/ (WOKV F-2 HD2, Jacksonville, FL)
https://www.hot105fm.com/privacy_policy/ (WHQT, Miami, FL)
https://www.star945.com/privacy_policy/ (WCFB, Orlando, FL)
https://www.kiss104fm.com/privacy_policy/ (WALR, Atlanta, GA)
Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of text messaging service to either Sponsor or any participant, or for a failure in receiving an Entry due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entries by persons who submit false or misleading Entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, an Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account from which the text message was sent. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or other identifier automatically associated with the text message by a wireless service provider that is responsible for assigning the same. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of Entries will void that participant’s Entries and may result in participant’s disqualification.
All Entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of Entries submitted will be determined and resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Listen Time Drawing Winner Selection and Odds.
At fifteen (15) minutes after each Listen Time, Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible Entries received from among all Stations for that Listen Time. For the avoidance of doubt, this is a national sweepstakes and each Listen Time Drawing is conducted from among all eligible Entries received from eligible entrants. Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to call the potential winner, within fifteen (15) minutes of the conclusion of each text deadline (by 8:30 a.m. ET, 9:30 a.m. ET, 10:30 a.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. ET, 1:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 p.m. ET and 3:30 p.m. ET). If these three (3) attempts go unanswered, Sponsor may select an alternate potential Winner from remaining Entries received during the applicable Listen Time. There will be a total of eight (8) winners announced each weekday, and a total of two hundred (200) drawings, during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for a given Listen Time.
5. Prize Description.
There will be a total of two hundred (200) winners announced during the Sweepstakes Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will win the following prizes based on the weekday such potential winner was selected:
The total value of all prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes is two-hundred thousand dollars ($200,000).
Limit: One (1) prize per person.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to call each potential winner, within fifteen (15) minutes of the conclusion of each text deadline (by 8:30 a.m. ET, 9:30 a.m. ET, 10:30 a.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. ET, 1:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 p.m. ET and 3:30 p.m. ET). If these three (3) attempts go unanswered, Sponsor may select an alternate potential Winner from remaining Entries received during the applicable Listen Time. Sponsor will not accept return phone calls. Potential Winners must answer their phone when contacted, in order to be a verified potential Winner. To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit the Station in his/her listening area within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. ET and 5:00 p.m. ET, weekdays) and must present a valid government issued photo ID. At that time, the potential winners may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law).
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the applicable Listen Time.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of Entries will void that participant’s Entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the Entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
8. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, LLC, COX ENTERPRISES, INC., THE STATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
9. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY OF RELEASED PARTIES OR ANY PART OF THE CONTEST MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
10. Publicity Release. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRY ON THE WEBSITE AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITIATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATON TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVITVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, UE OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
11. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30328. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after October 26, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “$200,000 CASH” Keyword Sweepstakes - Request Winner List – 555 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon, NY 11704.
Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news, updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Take www.hot1015tampabay.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!